|2019 Fall Conference|
Join us in Bismarck at the Ramkota Hotel and showcase your products and services to over 200 technology leaders from across the state of North Dakota. Our social, the “main event” for vendor sponsors, will be held the evening of October 28, 2019. This is an outstanding time for vendors to “meet and greet” the technology leaders and demonstrate new and exciting educational tools. Registered vendors are welcome to join us for all meals as well as propose sessions to be held on October 29, 2019.
Propose a Session – Opens TBD – Vendor sponsors may propose sessions that relate to K-12 technology leaders.
Vendor Registration – Opens Aug 20 – Vendor registration and payment available online through NDCEL (view how-to video).
- Vendor Booth – consists of one 8-foot table, power, and internet access ($600 per booth, setup begins at 3 pm on Oct 28)
- Vendor Social – social event dedicated to our sponsors from 6 to 9 pm on Oct 28 (food buffet included for 2 attendees)
- Conference Registration – main conference on Oct 29 (full breakfast and lunch included for 2 attendees)
- Sponsorship Recognition – logo and website link posted on NDATL website as well as conference highlight video
- Propose Sessions – registered vendors may propose session topics to present on Oct 29
|2018 Vendor Sponsors|